YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Do you have questions about donating? These are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about making a donation to Balanced Wheel.
We rely entirely on voluntary donations, so we want to make supporting Balanced Wheel as simple as possible. Our Supporter Care Team can help if you can’t find the answer you need on this page
How do I send my donation?
Making a donation online is simple and quick. Our online donation form allows you:
- Donate once or give regularly.
- make a donation in memory of someone or in celebration of a special occasion.
You can send in your cheque, made payable to BALANCED WHEEL, Please contact us at email@example.com for the postal address
Please include a covering letter with your name and address.
Please note, we do not recommend sending cash through the post.
Here is the bank account information you will need to donate to Balanced Wheel via bank transfer. Your bank will provide you with a receipt as proof of payment.
Lloyds Treasurers Account
Account Name: Balanced Wheel
Account Number: 30 - 91 - 92 | Sort Code: 7477 1060
Would you please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date of your donation transfer. Providing us with this information is helpful for us to keep track of your transfer and we can inform you and thank you once we have received your transfer.
Donating to Balanced Wheel is easy and there are many different ways to do so. Besides giving online or sending a cheque, you can also make a donation directly into our bank account. Take a look at the various ways you can donate and choose the option that is right for you.
You can also support Balanced Wheel in other ways, often at no cost to you. Discover the other ways you can donate to Balanced Wheel, from shopping online with AmazonSmile to donating loyalty points.
We can accept a donation on behalf of a friend or family member as a gift. Once you have made a donation on behalf of a friend or relative, you should get in touch with our Supporter Care team to let us know all the details. We can track your donation and ensure that a well-deserved ‘thank you’ is provided.
Make a donation online
Please note that we cannot take CAF donations online, but you can make a donation to UNICEF through CAF’s website.
Donate by phone
You can call CAF direct on the below numbers:
- CAF Charity Account customers and individual donors can call on 03000 123 000 (+44 3000 123 000 from overseas) between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday-Friday (except public holidays).
- CAF Donate customers can call on 03000 123 800 between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday-Friday (except public holidays).
- CAF Bank customers can call on 03000 123 456 between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday (except public holidays) or email email@example.com.
Donate by post
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the postal address to send your CAF charity cheque to.
Please make cheques payable to Balanced Wheel.
More than 95% of our income comes from voluntary contributions, and the money goes to providing our full range of services, including onboarding and training volunteers to providing digital information and support groups.
It is very important for us to plan these services so that we are meeting the needs of individuals living with bereavement, whether they are local or national.
To make sure our services deliver maximum value for the least amount of money, we regularly evaluate them.
Because of this, we prefer to use donations to fund the service that has the greatest need, but if you prefer that we put your gift toward a particular initiative we will gladly do so.
If you would like to discuss this further, contact our Supporter Care Team.
Providing long-term financial support allows us to plan for the future and ensure money is available where it is most needed, so that we can help as many people as possible who have been affected by the death of a loved one.
We are more efficient when we receive regular gifts as they provide us with a consistent, predictable income.
By receiving regular gifts, we can plan and budget more efficiently, which leads to better results.
A regular donation gives us a steady, predictable income, which helps us plan and budget more effectively, thus making us more efficient and cost-effective. By establishing a regular gift, we are able to spend less on bank charges, resulting in more money helping people who are facing the loss of a loved one.
You also benefit from regular donations. The benefit of a regular gift is that it is a hassle-free way to donate where you will know that you will help improve the lives of people coping with the loss of a loved one for the long run.
With your help, we can reach more people who need our support and continue to be a resource for people whose lives have been affected by the loss of a loved one. Your donation will:
- help us set up and run our Helpline, so that more bereaved people and their support networks of family and friends have somewhere to turn to when someone they love has died.
- cover the cost of our essential digital subscriptions as well as operating our website.
- help pay the cost of training and onboarding our volunteers, ensuring that bereaved people receive the support they need when they need it the most.
- enable us to offer our Support booklet to bereaved people, giving them information and advice to help them to cope as they learn to live without a loved one.
- Develop more services and programmes